Looking for a romantic Valentine’s weekend for someone very special?
What could be more special than a three night stay in a cosy holiday cottage on the fantastic Jurassic Coast in Dorset?
We’ll supply the Champagne, chocolates and flowers, so the romantic mood will flow from the moment you check-in.
Valentines Cottages for 2 from just £219…*
Explore the Jurassic Coast at Upton Grange
A Valentines break on the stunning Jurassic Coast without the holiday crowds. You can walk the immense White Nothe cliff, cycle to Durdle Door and Lulworth or drive to the dramatic ‘Old Harry’ chalk stacks and Portland. Not to forget the pretty towns and villages that nestle along the coast.
You are never far from a cosy country inn to enjoy a drink or meal, often in historic surroundings. The Smugglers’ Inn, close to Upton Grange, was once home to the most notorious smugglers in Dorset. Valentines Weekend on the ‘smugglers coast’.
Dining for a very special Valentine…
Make your Valentines break truly memorable with a Dorset seafood supper at one of the fine restaurants around Weymouth Quay, Portland or Swanage. Or you could celebrate the special occasion with an intimate dinner prepared and served in your own holiday cottage by our own ‘Personal Chef Service’.
Our Valentines Package
Please do ask about customising or supplementing your Valentines Weekend package:
- 3 nights for 2 adults in Foxes or Gamekeepers Cottages.
- Prices include our ‘romantic hospitality pack’ including a bottle of Champagne, chocolates and flowers.
- Bed linen, towels, gas, electricity, end of stay cleaning and WiFi are included.
- Offer is valid on 3 night stays from 5 January to 5 April 2019 subject to availability on your selected dates.
- Offer must be booked by 29 March 2019 with 50% deposit at the time of booking. Balance to be paid within 4 weeks of arrival.
- Only one offer or promotion may be applied to an individual booking.
To book, please call 01305 853970 or complete an enquiry form.