Upton Grange Holiday Cottages take responsible precautions to preserve your privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy of Electronic Communications Regulations when you use our website, enquire or register to receive information from us.
The company is unable to give assurances or take responsibility for, or be held liable for, the actions or content of external websites linked to the Upton Grange Holiday Cottages website.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a tiny text file which is placed on your computer or communication device when you visit our website. Cookies may be used by us or by marketing services contractors. Cookies identify your device to help keep the website operating and relevant to your needs.
Cookies used on www.uptongrangedorset.co.uk do not identify you personally to us nor communicate any personal information about you to us.
We use aggregated analytic data to understand the demographics, interests and geographical locations of visitors to the website.
What Personal Information do we collect?
- When you register or enquire through our website, we request sufficient information to correspond with you in order to satisfy your requirement or enquiry. We may subsequently contact you with information about Upton Grange Holiday Cottages’ announcements or promotions.
- These communications contain an ‘unsubscribe’ option should you desire to do so.
- We do not share personal information to any third party unless expressly agreed with you in advance, OR we have been legally obliged to do so.
- Our data retention policy is 3 years
Access to Information
- You are entitled to receive a copy of all information which Upton Grange holiday Cottages holds about you at any time.
- You may also request us to delete any information held about you at any time.
Should you wish to do either of these things, please Email us here or write to Upton Grange Holiday Cottages at the address below. There is no charge for this service.
Third Party Links
Our website includes links to information sources which are intended to help you plan your visit. Upton Grange Holiday Cottages cannot be held liable for the content or privacy policies of those website owners over whom the company has no control. The views, content and opinions included on external websites are the responsibility of the owners of those websites.
However, in the event that visitors believe content to be offensive, contravene codes of advertising practice or your personal security, please inform us in writing or by e-mail so we may deal with your complaint.
Information Commissioner’s Office
If you would like to further information on any aspect of our policy we would be delighted to hear from you. If you would like to learn more about data protection and privacy of electronic communications,
The Information Commissioners Office has a very comprehensive website and contact details.
Website & Data Security
We have installed electronic and administrative security precautions to protect our website and data files.
Upton Grange Holiday Cottages cannot take responsibility or liability for the security of your own computer or electronic communication device’s security. Please ensure your own firewall and anti-virus protection is properly installed and up to date.
t/a Upton Grange Holiday Cottages
Tel : 01305 853970
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.uptongrangedorset.co.uk
Statement prepared 18/05/2018 and will be updated should changes be implemented by us or our providers.