Easter is a wonderful time to get out on our spectacular coast and spend some springtime family time together. Upton Grange holiday cottages are ideally located for visiting
Easter attractions around Weymouth, as well as Easter Festivals at Corfe Castle, Lulworth, Dorchester and Swanage. Our Easter Cottage package offers superb value for families with Easter treats for the children and an Easter themed complimentary hospitality pack for the grown-ups.:
Easter Cottages 2018
1. Book 5 nights or more in Pheasants, Poachers, Owls or Ratty’s Holiday Cottages and receive a FREE Easter Egg for each child in the party, along with a complimentary breakfast hospitality pack.
2. Offer valid on stays from 24 March to 7 April 2018.
3. Offer subject to availability on your selected dates.
4. Only one discount or promotional offer may be applied to an individual booking.
5. Please phone 01305 853970 or complete a booking enquiry form.
6. Your booking may be confirmed after receipt of a completed booking form and deposit.
Vacancies are available in two of our delightful holiday cottages:
Pheasants Cottage (Sleeps 6 + Infant).
Our classic farm house styled family cottage features spacious accommodation on two floors. A ground floor kitchen, dining area, comfortable lounge and twin bedroom with en-suite WC. 2 Upstairs double bedrooms, nursery and bathroom.
See more of Pheasants Cottage…
Poachers Cottage (Sleeps 4)
Poachers comfortable lounge-dinette overlooks the gardens and pools. This 4-Star family cottage is beautifully furnished with feature double bedroom, en-suite shower room and twin bedroom.
See more of Poachers Cottage…
Easter Events & Festivals for the Whole Family
1. Imagine an Easter Egg Hunt, Mar 30 – 2 Apr, in the grounds of mighty Corfe Castle. And to really excite the children, why not drive to Swanage and arrive at the Castle by Swanage Railway Steam Train.
2. Laugh at the ‘Mad Hatter’ and characters out of ‘Alice in Wonderland’ at Lulworth Castle’s Easter Festival.
3. Go ‘Ape’ with a FREE Easter Egg for each child at world renowned Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre. Do get there early, the offer applies to the first 100 children each day, 30 Mar – 2 Apr.
4. Nine ‘Powerful’ Exhibitions await you at Bovington Tank Museum.
5. Weymouth is always a hit with the children, a golden sand beach, busy harbour, immense Nothe Fort and a fantastic National Sealife Centre. The children can watch sharks and turtles up close in the centre’s sub-ocean sea tunnel then let off steam in the new Caribbean Cove adventure playground.