Easter is a wonderful time to get out on our spectacular coast and spend some family time together. Upton Grange holiday cottages are ideally located for visiting
Easter attractions around Weymouth, as well as Easter Festivals at Corfe Castle, Lulworth, Dorchester and Swanage. Our Easter Cottage package offers superb value for families with Easter treats for the children and an Easter themed complimentary hospitality pack for the grown-ups with Easter treats for the children.:
Easter Cottages 2019
Upton Grange currently offers Easter availabililty in a selection of our family holiday cottages:
Pheasants Cottage (Sleeps 6 + Infant).
This classic farm house styled family cottage features spacious accommodation on two floors. A large ground floor kitchen, dining area, comfortable lounge and twin bedroom with en-suite WC. On the first floor are a well-appointed master bedroom, double bedroom, nursery room and bathroom.
Look inside Pheasants Cottage…
Poachers Cottage (Sleeps 4)
Poachers comfortable lounge-dinette overlooks the gardens and pools. This 4-Star family cottage is beautifully furnished with feature double bedroom, en-suite shower room and twin bedroom.
Look inside Poachers Cottage…
Owls Roost Cottage (Sleeps 4)
Owls Roost is a truly distinctive, 4-Star first floor cottage. Lavishly furnished, featuring a speciality master bedroom with classic four-poster double bed. Owls may be configured to sleep two adults and up to 3 children where required. Please enquire.
Look inside Owls Roost Cottage…
Gamekeepers Cottage (Sleeps 2)
Gamekeepers is a charming cottage overlooking the estate’s gardens and pools, with large vista patio windows and sun terrace. Take a look at the cottage’s delightful four poster master bed, en-suite shower-room and beautifully furnished lounge..
Look inside Gamekeepers Cottage…
Foxes Cottage (Sleeps 2)
This 4-star, accessible ground floor courtyard cottage is a perfect get-away just for two. Features a well appointed master bedroom with en-suite shower room/WC, a fully equipped kitchenette and comfortable lounge. Look inside Foxes Cottage…
Easter Events & Festivals for the Whole Family
1. Imagine an Easter Egg Hunt around of mighty walls of Corfe Castle. Available daily from 6 – 18 April. And, what about really exciting the children? Drive to Swanage and arrive at Corfe Castle by Swanage Railway Steam Train.
2. You’ll Laugh at the ‘Mad Hatter’and love the characters out of ‘Alice in Wonderland’ at Lulworth Castle’s Easter Festival 19-22 April.
3. Go ‘Ape’ this Easter with a visit to the the World renowned Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre. Upton Grange is one of the nearest hotels to Monkey World, just 12 minutes’ drive.
4. Ten ‘Powerful’ Exhibitions await you at Bovington Tank Museum where you can join all the fun of Easter family activities, vehicle rides and live displays throughout the Easter holidays.
5. Weymouth is always a hit with the children, a golden sand beach, busy harbour, immense Nothe Fort and a fantastic National Sealife Centre. Let the children see sharks and turtles up close in the centre’s sub-ocean sea tunnel. Then they can let off steam in the new Caribbean Cove billed as Dorset’s greatest adventure playground!