Owls Roost at a glance…
- Historic Country House Ambiance
- Two bedrooms sleep 4 persons
- May sleep 5 with Sofa Bed option
- Lavish Master bedroom, with vanity washbasin
- Large, Heavily Carved Mahogany Four Poster Bed
- Open plan, galley style kitchen
- Sumptuous, classic furnishings
- Heavily beamed, vaulted ceilings
- Second bedroom with large vintage double bed
- Separate luxury shower/WC
- “Welcome” Hospitality Pack.
- Free WiFi
- View Owls Cottage Accessible Guide.
Choose The Owls Cottage for its ‘Country House’ style…
Outside steps lead to the wide front door of this exquisite first floor holiday home in what would have been the Tallet of this ancient building, where vaulted, beamed ceilings add startling character, to the spacious accommodation. Whilst the ‘antique’ feel has been retained, every modern convenience has been sympathetically installed to make your visit truly comfortable, as well as memorable. Ideal for 4 or even 5 persons, using the 2 double bedrooms, and perhaps the sofa bed in the master room, where the truly stunning carved four poster bed awaits you. The second, cosy bedroom features a vintage 4ft 6in double, across the passage from the separate shower room and WC.
If you seek comfort and space with an authentic Country House feel for your holiday, you need look no further than Upton Grange’s 4-Star Award Winning Owls Cottage.